Combine in Equal Parts:
– Collecting useful trinkets (can be substituted with Junk)
– All things boat related
– Unexplained desire to write
Whisk wildly until spare parts, nails, fishing lures, and screws lay scattered everywhere.
Then sprinkle with generous amounts:
– Curiosity of all things Mechanical
– Insatiable need to be outdoors
– Wonderful Family Memories
Finally Top with a serious dose of redneck thinking and chill on a frozen lake for no less than 8 hours.
This recipe makes:
1- C J Alan